blog


Sunday, December 11, 2011

Can't sleep...day before surgery!

Song- Love, Love, Love
Its the day before my surgery....and its 4:00 in the morning, woke up and can't go back to sleep.
  You would think I would get up and do something productive like clean my house or do some laundry, nope...that can wait till another day ; )


Just some fun things to look at that I liked:



Doesn't this make you want to go SHOPPING?


Cute HEADBOARD, maybe I will make it or buy it someday!

Love this HEADBOARD for teenagers or toddlers!  Write reminder notes or just their ABC's.

Just for fun, cause I thought they were cute : )

I think my mom knows how to make this ....I bet!!!  I need the tips..mom : )
I would like to make a large one to store toys in the livingroom.

Another cute idea for a HEADBOARD.



I think I shall get some rest now!

Funny how I was thinking mostly about HEADBOARDS...when I should have been sleeping?

1 comment: