blog


Monday, December 12, 2011

Crafty Ideas to Pass the time away

Song-Daydream

I'm having surgery today and I can't sleep again!!! 

 My surgery is at 4:00pm to fix my leaky Expander or as I would call it...my flat tire :/

So to pass the time till I get sleepy I was on Pinterest and thought I would share some cute things I saw.  When I downloaded them I thought they would have more descriptions...but I think you will get the idea. 

When I do each one I will post with a how to on each.  In the mean time enjoy the cute ideas : )


The socks on her legs are from adult knee highs socks...cute idea!


This piggy bank is made from plastic bottle, newspaper, Egg carton for the nose and feet and glue.  The nice thing about this bank is you actually have to cut it open to get into it!!!!


What a cute idea from an OLD SWEATER! You could probably add a hat too!  Easy!!!


Don't know what to do with those old Kleenex boxes...I thought this was funny! 
 I can see my grand daughter having fun with these!


What a great idea...they said add a sheet and your little house is all ready! 
 I may have to go to Home Depot!  The things you can do with PVC PIPES!


I think these pillows are the new in thing...this one is made from an old PROM DRESS.


This bed was made from a door...cute idea!

I thought this looked like a great idea...if your good with wood working.


Cindy I can totally see this in your playroom!! : )


Oh...how I wish I was this organized!!!


These should keep you busy for awhile!

Have fun!

I'm going to sleep now, gotta get some zzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck today Susie! We will be praying for you and your flat tire! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of those ideas! So cute! I'm praying for you today too! I will see you in a bit! Love you momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susie, Why don't you post these on your Pinterest so we can pin them too? Hope all went well and you are feeling fine!!! Love you, Al and Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you guys! I'm still learning about Pinterest, so I don't get the pin thing?

    ReplyDelete