blog


Friday, December 30, 2011

Perfect hairbrush


My new HAIR BRUSH!
 For those of you dealing with cancer, I found the perfect hairbrush until those final little hairs come out which I thought was pretty creative.

Soon my head will be as soft as a babies bum....And I love little baby bums :) Well, at least I am hoping it will get that soft (not loving the bristle head thing) I may need a new lotion to keep it soft. 


 I thought about putting a tattoo on my head (don't worry mom & dad) but then I thought what if my hair does not grow back in those spots?  So the thought has passed. But this one cracked me up...








I was thinking of wearing these as hats...how cute are they?!!!
Tensley  9 months old

Tegan when she was a baby

Tegan when she was a baby

1 comment:

  1. I think you have a new invention on your hands, with the lint roller! Love those pictures of my babies! And that tattoo cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete