blog


Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Holiday Festivities & Melt down

How cute are these cupcakes! add some red Cinnamon candies and its Xmas!

Song- Celebrate Me Home

Can't sleep so I thought I would post.  this past weekend was so nice,... but busy.



Our community had their holiday festivities... snow for the little kids, smores, cookies, sleigh rides, pictures with Santa, singing and beautiful lights in all the trees...I love where I live!!!! We were so busy I forgot about the boutique and I LOVE SHOPPING!!!  

 And bonus it was cold outside so it actually felt like Christmas!!  My two nieces and their husbands and kids came out it was good to see them,... I hope they had fun! 
 I know the kids probably did and heard they got a little snow in the pants for some good fun....way to go with those snow balls kids!!!!

 Here is a few pics of the weekend:


Pat, Tegan, Santa, Tensley & Camille

Dane making a snow angel

Jett having fun in snow

Tegan having fun with daddy...look at those smiles!!!!  love it!

Tegan on a pony ride

Kayla & Clay....they were not there but it shows the pretty lights in the trees!

I love this pic...cause Tensley is posing for the pic already at 9 months old....just like her mommy!

 Ps. Thanks for the nice pic Teda....I loved it!!!!!  So sweet!  Your a sweetheart!

Thank you Teda....your a sweetheart!!


Next day woke up with a COLD! ..uggg!!   Thought I also needed to start doing some Xmas shopping even though I did not feel that great. 

 So as I was shopping,  I thought I would pick up some hair ties. 

 Even though I have bought a million of them, they are like socks...you always seem to lose them!  So as I hand the cashier my hair ties, I realized MY HAIR WILL PROBABLY BE GONE NEXT WEEK! 
So here comes the melt down!!!! 


Thank goodness the cashier understood, because her mother had breast cancer.  So she was very understanding to my little melt down!   
 It was not the only thing I was buying for my hair,..
..so would you call that a BLOND MOMENT OR CHEMO BRAIN?


 
 I think I will end my day with one of my favorite Christmas movies...:)
 





1 comment: