blog


Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Strong Enough!


I will never complain about my hair again!  Bad hair day or hot day!  Some things you never appreciate till they are gone,...and my hair was one of them! 

 I do love that fact that I am cooler without my hair, but I still can't get used to the fact that it is GONE!!!!  

 My HEAD FEELS LIKE A BRILLO PAD!!!!

 I am not a HAT person, never have been!!!  Even in high school when we had to wear a baseball hat for Softball, I did not like it!  Maybe I will get used to it?  I doubt it! 

Who knows?  But for right now...it is what it is!!!! 

Funny you look at some celebrities that shave their heads, remember these women do this cause they get paid a lot of money to do it (I would to for the money they make!) 




She did it cause she was completely stressed out!!!

And you noticed all of these women have grown their hair back!!!
But I can tell you any women who has been diagnosed with breast cancer or any kind of cancer does not choose to lose their hair or would even want too.

 Yes... there are some women that do shave their head but, I can't imagine any woman that is going through cancer would shave her head and KEEP it that way?  Maybe there are and I have not met them yet.  I have a lot to learn.

   Right now the only good thing I can think about losing my hair is I get to start over on what color I would want it to be or if I would even want to color it....we will see :)  Maybe this is forcing me to get over myself and not care what people think....hopefully I can slowly move in that direction! 


Lord help me to be STRONG ENOUGH!


I know this has nothing to do with hair...but I loved it!
& need to memorize it!!!!!


4 comments:

  1. Please remember that your hair is only about your appearance on the outside....what matters is what is on the inside and on the inside you are a loving, caring, dedicated mom, grandma and woman who loves the Lord and who has a ton of family to love and support you through this bumpy road you are on!! I am not down playing how you feel about losing your hair, I would be a wreck if I had to shave my head, but I think you are right on the money when you say it may be about you getting over yourself. We are all vain and want to look nice and have people think we look good. Well, what looks good on you right now is a bald head and NO cancer!!
    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Char! It takes some getting used too and the NO CANCER things is a great thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aunt Charlotte hit it right on the money! Love you!
    Ps.-I think you look so good in hats!!! Or you could even do no hat and a cute headband!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto to what aunt Charlotte said!!!

    ReplyDelete