blog


Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Crafting Break


I have a Dr. appointment today and a chemo class on Friday.....Yay!

 But I need to change the subject and talk about something different.......  Need a CHANGE!



                              Here are some cute Ideas for the Holidays!   
                                           Enjoy!



Stocking Holder.
  I thought this was a cute idea, maybe something in the future and looks easy to make!

*******************************************************

When I was younger I remember helping my mother make candy wreaths.


This is what you will need:

Ribbon shredder/curler

Ribbon
 

Scissors



                                                         Hard Candy (we liked Cinnamon)

Wrap each candy with ribbon...curl or uncurled

Shape a hanger into a circle, then tie each candy to hanger till full...this may take quite a few pieces.  It's been a long time but I am guessing 50-100 pieces.



Then make a bow out of wide ribbon, then attach to top of hanger.

This should be your final look, then let your guest start pulling pieces for a sweet treat!
Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! The kids and I just might have to make this!

    ReplyDelete