blog


Thursday, November 17, 2011

Innocent Fun!

Oh, my granddaughter she is all full of fun!!  I ran across these pictures and had to share.  These are a couple years old so she was about two half  here. 


Her favorite friend to play with!  He would let her do anything to him!
I was going thru some boxes in the office and had shredded a bunch of papers and had put it in a large bag.  And this is what happened, my granddaughter loved to play with this cat we had called Tinker (it was tinker bell, till we found out it was a boy.)  Tinker the cat had ran upstairs and my granddaughter followed so I watched from behind.


This looks like fun?
And this is what happened... She grabbed the bag of shredded paper and her and Tinker went to town and had a blast!!!










Whatcha think Tinker? Shall we get crazy?













Oh? I think I might bury my cat:)





Shredded Fun!  Lets get crazy!





Watch out Tinker!




This is way too much fun!

Here she is covering Tinker



I can't barely see you Tinker?



They loved each other!

2 comments:

  1. Too Cute! Tegan was looking at this post with me and she says..."Ahh That's me and Tinker..I'm pushing him in the stroller...ahh were cute!" And then she asked who made that mess in those pictures!! Haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's funny...brings tears to my eyes!

    ReplyDelete