blog


Thursday, November 24, 2011

Great Thanksgiving Day!

Today was Thanksgiving and what a good day it was!  Thank you Randy & Sue for opening your home and making our day special!  We Love you! 





 And Mom & Dad for all those years you did this, every day Cindy & I are always asking ...how did they do it?  Must have been LOVE that carried you thru it all or it or it was GOD that carried you !!!!  You should be put on a pedestal...our hearts are so full of LOVE for you!!  So THANKFUL!




Today was so cute, normally the family gets together to eat our Thanksgiving feast!  Then the older ones like my siblings and older nephews and nieces will play volleyball.  But this year was different, for some reason everyone from the toddlers to great great grandpa played ..."RED ROVER, RED ROVER"  It was so cute to watch!  When I get a picture I will post it!











5 year old DANE
 It was so cute yesterday, I ran into my great nephew  DANE and he said...are you Aunt Susie?  And I said  yes, I am.  He said...is your hair going to fall out?  And I said yes, honey it is and then he said the perfect thing, he said .....COOL!!!!   His answer was so simple, so easy and so awesome.!

 Definitely takes the tears away!  Kids have a way of making things so simple and carefree!  Love you sweet Dane,...you make me SMILE!  And you have the best brothers & sister...you are such a LUCKY DUCK!



This is what I hope I will look like....she has great eyes!

Two brothers & a big sister....your a lucky Duck Dane!





Thank you Clay, Camille, Pat, and my little angel grand babies Tegan & Tensley & Kelley and mom & dad and the rest of my family for making our Thanksgiving so special!




Ps.  It was good to see my LITTLE Bro and his family from Tucson! 
 Love you guys, and missed you Tyler :) 
(you missed my big hug & smooch...on your cheek of course...love ya!)

 Our Thoughts & Prayers are with you KYLE when you leave for Guam..BE SAFE!








3 comments:

  1. What an Amazing Thanksgiving it was...God is good! I love what Dane told you!! We had so much fun....Tegan already asked if her cousins could come over and they can play Red Rover!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great day! It's always fun to see everyone and see how much they have grown! Wouldn't it be great if we all kept a child perspective throughout life? Us adults just like to complicate everything. You loosing your hair is COOL!! Your one tough lady Susi and I am proud of you!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aunt Susie, I'm with you! Thanksgiving was awesome yesterday! My favorite part of the day was, and usually is, when we gather in a circle and grandpa prays. It just is cool for us all to be together and thanking God for it all! I love that Dane said that to you- it is cool! I agree with Aunt Charlotte too- life would be so much simpler if we kept a childlike perspective. I think that's why Jesus said we need to have faith like a child. Thanks Dane for the help! :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete