blog


Monday, November 14, 2011

To Cut or Not to Cut?

It's all about the HAIR...or is it? 

 My hair has always been my safety net.  Like MY HAIR COVERS things up?  Who have I been KIDDING all these years!!!   Anyway the family has been talking about whether I should cut my hair before it falls out?  Right now I need a weave, so  I WAS planning on doing that right before the holiday.  But if its going to fall out 2 weeks after that...should I spend the money? 




 Who knows?  Do I care?   Yes & NO?  Maybe I'm getting to the depressed state of the thought of losing my hair?  I cut my hair about 3 years ago, a little less than chin length and then later wished I had not cut it, because when I get HOT or want to get comfy ...I LOVE PUTTING IT IN A PONY TAIL RIGHT ON TOP OF MY HEAD!  Kinda like getting in your sweats when you get home.


 
Well, I was so close to doing that without having to use bobby pins.  Also I think short hair is a lot more work!!!  Then I thought I could play a little before it falls out,...any color, or should I go short.  I have always considered myself like Wynonna Judd, big boned, big head with lots of hair  (but I can't sing at all!)  And my sister is Ashley, petite and pretty! And can wear her hair anyway she would like!


This would be me ...I guess?

This is my sister...with beautiful teeth!












Sooo... the question is should I do my hair before it falls out?  Should I cut it short?  Or should I just weave it and wear as normal?  Or should I just not go to Thanksgiving cause I'm starting to feel a depression coming on (too much to think about!) 
My son leaves  in 2 months for the NAVY so this maybe my last couple of holidays for a long time with him (I cry as I type!)  Too much to think about!!!!  Part of me wants to just get a pink wig and say what the H***!!!  I will be going to Thanksgiving, cause I don't want to miss that with my family....but I am definitely bringing wine!!!



Anyway this is about what YOU think...if I should  cut or not?  Should I go daring?  Should I go red and sassy?  Should I go short and funky?  Should I go medium and safe and cute.  Here are some styles that I found,... you let me know?

Shake & go on the fun side:)?

My favorite.  Love the colors!  Wish I had this blond now!


Crazy wild, don't give a crap what anyone thinks?
Sophisticated red?


Party girl or Rocker girl?
Red, Sexy & Sassy!
I found your color Cindy...whatcha think?
She just makes me want to smile!

Short & Sassy, but a different color?



3 comments:

  1. Go red, sexy and sassy!! Can't WAIT to see you at Thanksgiving :) If you're not there by 1:30 I'm coming to your house and dragging you! LOVE you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorites were the 1st picture and then the one you said was your favorite... but whatver you choose will be beautiful, because you're beautiful! This has been really neat to talk about with Teda because we're talking about how it's not what's on the outside that makes you beautiful...it's what's on the inside. And Teda was the first to say that even without hair, Aunt Susie is still beautiful. These are such important and meaningful conversations to have, and I want to say thank you because God is using you in a really cool way, Aunt Susie! I'm excited to see all the other ways He will use this journey He has you on. Love you, and can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving. Come!! And I'll have a glass of wine with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you my sweet nieces! The responses are fun. I was a little nervous about talking about ugly people, but forgot to mention its because they have ugly hearts of course and the same for beautiful people, they can still have ugly hearts, which makes them not so pretty! Glad I have beautiful nieces with beautiful HEARTS!!!

    ReplyDelete