blog


Wednesday, November 30, 2011

First Chemo day

Song that goes with this post- (Stand by You)


(Turn your music on sis!)

Had my first day of chemo today...was not so bad today!  My sister took me and we ended up giggling the whole time cause we were looking at stuff on www.pinterest.com on the humor section...FUNNY STUFF! 



This one cracked me up!!!!


You had me laughing so much I had to keep from peeing my pants, but that's not unusual when the two of us get the giggles!!!


 I have three more chemo treatments and hopefully they will all be like my first!

I have to go in for a shot in the morning to boost my bone marrow (something like that!)  So far feel good, hopefully the same for tomorrow!




Thanks Cindy for being there for me today...Love ya sis!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad your first treatment went well! Hoping and praying the rest go the same way! Sisters are the best....I feel kind of bad I didnt give Hannah one...oops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was actually fun. A bit more for me since I didn't have a needle in my arm. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Charlotte, don't feel bad you two have a great bond and she has many friends and cousins to replace that sister department!!

    ReplyDelete