blog


Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Plastic surgeon appointment



 When you are a little girl I think around 4th grade all you want are those new little training bras!  So the bra thing has been a big thing for years!  Until you are older and have had children and they are not perky like when you were twenty! 
 So the first thing you want to do when you get home is take that thing off cause your so hot!!!!




 I have an appointment with my plastic surgeon tomorrow for a fill.  Which that is interesting, I have had one already which he just fills with saline solution in my expander's a small amount at a time until ....I guess when I say when?!!
Not too uncomfortable, just tight and not painful cause I am loving my drugs so I don't feel much right now anyway.  The only thing I can say that is uncomfortable right now would be my drains,..so maybe they will take those out tomorrow!


Losing my breast almost feels like losing your last female part, I know you still have the lower parts, but know one sees those!  My breasts have done their job with my babies so I was okay about getting new ones.


 I have never really been a boob kinda girl, I was raised to be very modest so showing my cleavage was out of the question. 
 I have felt pretty at times, but never considered myself SEXY, (which is probably why my marriage ended?) Joke!


When I was being fitted for a camisole (special under garment to hold your drains) before surgery (my daughter was with me) the lady in there said she had reconstruction ten years ago and asked If I wanted to touch them, so I looked at my daughter and laughed and said yes, so I did the three finger side touch and yes... they felt real! 
When we were leaving my daughter said mom....she probably would have shown them to you if you asked her!  Which made me laugh! 


I think this is why so many women are eager to show people their new breast, probably because they don't really feel like its a part of themselves!   Maybe like a new arm or new leg?  We will soon see!

 Don't worry mom & dad....I don't think I will be showing off my new Ta Ta's!!! (unless maybe someone pays me!) joke!! 


So getting implants is very new to me and seeing them in the doctors office just makes me giggle & want to juggle them (I think that is a saying in a movie "Liar Liar",) or throw them like a water balloon!


 
So being raised to be modest, the thought of going huge like Jessica Rabbit will be out of the question!


 So I was kinda hoping for pretty... like Christy Brinkley!

Doesn't she have great arms?   
First the Bubbies and then I was hoping the body will follow, but I may need Chuck Norris!!! 

Oh... its going to be a long road!!!!

It ain't all about the Ta Ta's....well is it? 
To someone with breast cancer ...YES! 
 To me not really,... until someone takes them away!


Ps. also waiting for my ONCO score to see if I need Chemo. 
More on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment